Beautifying & Improving Your Smile
Over time, all teeth can become discolored and stained as a result of food, drinks, coffee, tobacco, and other substances. Teeth can also wear and shift to cause a crowded or less appealing smile. Porcelain veneers can revitalize your smile and make it whiter and straighter once again. Veneers are a thin piece of porcelain which can be bonded to the front of each tooth, providing a renewed cosmetic appearance to your teeth. At Main Street Family Dentistry, Dr. VanNatter can help determine if you are a good candidate for veneers.
Veneers can be used to correct the following:
- Crooked teeth
- Space between teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Stained fillings and teeth
- Dark teeth
The process of placing veneers is rather quick and painless, typically only taking two appointments. Depending on how you take care of them, veneers can last for many years. We can offer you advice and tips on how to maintain your veneers. To make an appointment, give us a call at (317) 839-5500!
Why Choose Us?
- Caring And Knowledgeable Doctor And Staff
- We create Beautiful Smiles
- New Patients Always Welcome
- We Treat Our Patients Like Family
- Financing Options Available
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- We Do Most Dental Procedures
- We Utilize The Latest Technology And Sterilization Techniques