Creating a beautiful Smile by Replacing Missing Teeth
Losing teeth can be very stressful and uncomfortable in a number of ways. Whether you lost teeth due to an accident, injury, or decay, Dr. VanNatter and her team at Main Street Family Dentistry will work with the surgical implant specialists to restore your smile. An implant is placed into the jawbone, where it actually replaces the root of the tooth which was once there. A crown, bridge, or denture is then placed on the implant(s) to replace the tooth/ teeth. This allows you to then chew and speak as you once did, while also providing a natural looking and feeling tooth.
The steps involved in the implant dentistry process are as follows:
- During your initial consultation, we will determine if you are a good candidate for an implant.
- During the first appointment, we will take X-Rays and impressions of your mouth as needed.
- During the second appointment, you will undergo minor surgery where the implant is placed
- After the bone around the implant(s) has healed, we will create a custom replacement for your missing tooth/teeth. This may take a few more appointments, depending on the extent of tooth loss and type of tooth replacement.
Call us now at (317) 839-5500 to make an appointment!
Why Choose Us?
- Caring And Knowledgeable Doctor And Staff
- We create Beautiful Smiles
- New Patients Always Welcome
- We Treat Our Patients Like Family
- Financing Options Available
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- We Do Most Dental Procedures
- We Utilize The Latest Technology And Sterilization Techniques