Dentures & Partials in Plainfield
Over 20 Years of Experience Practicing Dentistry
If you have lost a significant number of your teeth due to decay or as a result of an accident, you may be a candidate for dentures. Dentures are a prosthetic device which is formed to replace your missing teeth. There are many different causes of tooth loss which dentures can help to address. Dr. VanNatter can help fit you for dentures if we determine that they are an appropriate form of dental treatment for you.
Dentures can provide the following benefits:
- Helping you speak properly
- Increasing your self-esteem
- Replacing teeth so that you can eat
- Giving you a natural appearance of a full set of teeth
Many of our patients only need partial dentures, although, in some cases where the teeth are especially prone to decay, we may recommend extracting the remaining teeth for full dentures. Give us a call now at (317) 839-5500 to request a consultation.
Why Choose Us?
- Caring And Knowledgeable Doctor And Staff
- We create Beautiful Smiles
- New Patients Always Welcome
- We Treat Our Patients Like Family
- Financing Options Available
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- We Do Most Dental Procedures
- We Utilize The Latest Technology And Sterilization Techniques