Improving Small Flaws in Your Smile
Would you like to fix the minor flaws that you don’t like about your smile? At Main Street Family Dentistry, we may recommend dental bonding to improve the overall appearance of your smile. Dr. VanNatter has more than 20 years of experience and uses all of the most advanced technology and materials available to give you a beautiful smile. Cosmetic bonding is usually non-invasive and a simple way to help you achieve a better smile.
Dental bonding can be used for the following purposes:
- Improving mis-shaped teeth
- Fill in small gaps or spaces in teeth
- Restoring cracked or chipped teeth
- Lightening discolored or stained teeth
The bonding process involves placing a composite resin onto the tooth and shaping it to correct small flaws. If you would like to set up your appointment with our experience team at Main Street Family Dentistry to discuss your options and learn more about the dental bonding process, please give us a call today at (317) 839-5500!
Why Choose Us?
- Caring And Knowledgeable Doctor And Staff
- We create Beautiful Smiles
- New Patients Always Welcome
- We Treat Our Patients Like Family
- Financing Options Available
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- We Do Most Dental Procedures
- We Utilize The Latest Technology And Sterilization Techniques