Our Dental Services
Trust our Experienced Dentist and Team
When you come into Main Street Family Dentistry, you can trust that you will receive the highest quality care. Whether it is your first time or you have been coming to see us since we opened our doors in 1997, we strive to exceed all of our patients’ expectations.
We can provide you with these dental services:
- Preventive dentistry: It is very important to take good care of your teeth and mouth, in order to avoid cavities, disease, and decay. We educate our patients so they can maintain good at-home care. We also have professional toothbrushes and home products that we may recommend.
- Implant crowns: If you have lost teeth, implants are an excellent solution to replace missing teeth. We use advanced technology in our office to fit your mouth for implant crowns or bridges.
- ClearCorrect invisible braces: Commonly used as an alternative to metal braces, ClearCorrect invisible braces are an excellent way to straighten your teeth that are barely visible and comfortable to wear.
- Smile makeovers: Have you been in an accident or had a recent sports injury? We can provide you with smile reconstruction services to fix your smile or give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Professional In-Office Whitening: If you are interested in whitening your teeth in a safe and quick manner, we can provide you with in-office bleaching services.
- Porcelain veneers: Have your teeth become chipped or discolored over time? Porcelain veneers can be applied to the front of your teeth to reshape and whiten your smile.
- Cosmetic bonding: One of the cosmetic services we offer is bonding, which can be used to make your smile brighter and more even.
- Crowns & bridges: The main purpose of dental crowns is to cover teeth after a large cavity has been filled or as a preventive measure to prevent breakage. Dental bridges can be an essential part of tooth replacement. They can be used either with natural teeth or dental implants.
- Dentures and partials: Have you lost all of your teeth or a majority of them? You may be a candidate for dentures or partial dentures, which can help you eat and speak while also restoring your smile.
- Laughing gas: If you are anxious about having dental work, laughing gas may be the answer. Laughing gas can relax you and make the entire experience more comfortable.
Please contact us today at (317) 839-5500 to schedule an appointment with Dr. VanNatter.
Why Choose Us?
- Caring And Knowledgeable Doctor And Staff
- We create Beautiful Smiles
- New Patients Always Welcome
- We Treat Our Patients Like Family
- Financing Options Available
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- We Do Most Dental Procedures
- We Utilize The Latest Technology And Sterilization Techniques